The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Which AbFab Character Am I?

There should never be any doubt:

Edi
Edina
Fabulous! You are Edina. You've been there, done that, and hosted the launch party for the t-shirt. You live life large and in bold bright colours. The big questions don't bother you - all you need from life is some designer gear and slick interior design. But for all your vitality you are overly dependent on friends for entertainment. God forbid that your best mate should ever leave you...

Which AbFab Character Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home