The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

The Last 'WHICH LOTR GUY IS FOR YOU?' Quiz You'll Ever Have To Take

Billy Boyd is so cute.

pippin
Your man (or rather hobbit) is Pippin (The rating takes place below)
They say love is knowing someones flaws and accepting them. If you can accept clumsiness,occasional forgetfulness, every other day at the pub and lots of hugs and kisses this hairy li'l hobbit is your man ...er hobbit.


The last 'WHICH LOTR GUY IS FOR YOU?' quiz you'll ever have to take UPDATED WITH BETTER PICS & RESULTS
brought to you by Quizilla


And yes, you can pick your outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home