The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

The World Was Yours! What Happened??? by Demonac
Name
Abused your power byCommissioning an anatomically correct monument to yourself
Untilthe Smurfs
...Deposed you by comitting suicide against your palace walls (until your carport was clogged with corpses).
And adding insult to injuryThey took away your medical plan.
But now, after all that, you arewriting a column for the Enquirer... "Why my opponents are the cause of all hemroids!"
(How did you conquer?) Try "The World Is MINE!" MEME to find out!
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home