The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One Down

Three to go.

I now have about 43 hours to learn all that is learnable about the law of evidence.

Yippee.

Update, Friday, 4 May: Make that two down, two to go. Take-home exams in the First Amendment and Law & Economics. It's all downhill from here.

Further Update, Thursday, 10 May: Three down, one to go. Law & Economics, here I come.

Final Update, Friday, 11 May: That's it--all finished! I am now two-thirds of the way done with the law school curriculum. Hoo-ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home