The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Follow the Rules"

That is the advice my writing professor gave me on my last assignment.

It took me 20-odd years to figure out how to break the rules. I'm sure as hell not going to go back to that life.

I guess it just came as a shock to me that my cheek, creativity, ability to think abstractly, and overall disdain for authority wasn't well received in my legal research methods class. Either my life experience hasn't prepared me for the real world, or law school doesn't resemble reality.

Either way, Legal Research & Writing is over and I'm going to get a "B-" in a three-credit class because I don't follow the rules.

So be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home