The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Did you ever notice...

Did you ever notice that some people look remarkably simian?

It's usually men, especially ones with very short hair (though not always).

I'm not sure what it is, actually: the shape of the head; the heaviness of the brow-ridge, the turn of the mouth; the way the cranium juts forward on the neck rather than rising directly above the shoulders? I don't know.

And the creationists say there's no way humans and apes can be descended from a common ancestor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home