The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Which ArchAngel Am I Most Like

This accuracy thing is getting kinda scary. Especially this one.

Lucifer

Lucifer. The most misunderstood of all the ArchAngels, you're most like the ArchAngel of Light. You've seen the darkside and have opted for something better. You need better press, though. Chances are no one will really understand your motives.

Although, if I change one response, I'm:

Uriel

Uriel. You're most like the ArchAngel of Transformation. You like teaching, and bringing the joy of learning new stuff to others. You have limited patience for stupid people despite having an amazing amount of patience otherwise.

Which ArchAngel are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home