The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

"The Circuit Is Now Complete"

As Darth Vader remarked, "when I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

The defense was brilliant. My committee loved my writing, and they were pleased with my oral responses, even if I was a bit slow on the draw. I might have been quicker, but I'm operating on less than four hours of sleep and two cans of Red Bull. Such is my life.

But now I've got Beethoven's Ninth symphony on, and I am very much looking forward to the chorale finally, a treat I promised myself after a successful defense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home