The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ugh

I turned on Average Joe: Hawaii about a half hour ago, and I just can't seem to turn it off. I mean, it's a terrible show, and while I do have some sympathy for the schlubbs they've chosen for public display, I have even more sympathy for the poor woman they've duped into expecting a truckload of guys whom we've been trained to recognize as hot.

And really, the boys' bachelor pad/ frat party does not resemble a "gay slumber party" (as one of the idiots described it). At least not any slumber party I've ever attended.

So maybe it's my contempt that's preventing me from moving my thumb to push the button that will make the madness stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home