The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Monday, December 29, 2003

Of Foot Spas and Manicures

I also forgot to mention that our friend Pam bought me and my sister our first manicures and pedicures. The entire experience was wonderfully luxuriant, even if it was in a mall in the suburbs. I think I would far prefer the experience at my own spa and salon where I have the rest of my services performed. As nice as the experience was, the finish has already flaked off of my fingernails, and I chipped one this evening doing absolutely nothing.

My cuticles do look fantastic, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home