The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Notes on Episode II, from the Reverend Mother

I always like it when persons respond to my work, so I can't help but include the commentary of the persons who were there with me. This is what the Rev had to say: "...Although you described the trip from Ft. Oglethorpe to Atlanta as uneventful, for me, it was a really high time in the trip... Anything but uneventful."

There was more. Nothing salacious or revealing, but the Rev is a rather private, somewhat shy sort of individual, so the rest must remain our own little secret. Sorry kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home