The Brink Of Disaster

"The tiger in my tank/ is going to go extinct/ And I'm not feelin' so good myself/ I think I'm on the brink of disaster!"

At last! My own little corner of dysfunction and ranting available whenever and wherever you choose. And yes, it is all about me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Documentary Evidence

I'm a little worried that no major US news outlet has picked up on this story about documentary evidence that proves the Bush administration was making plans to go to war in Iraq as early as summer 2002, a claim the President and his government have consistently denied.

Why is nobody outraged anymore? Are we just exhausted, or what?

For more on this topic, please visit Tom's Dispatch.

1 Comments:

  • At 02:26, Blogger G-Fry said…

    I couldn't believe it either. What the fuck is going on? Finally, we have documentary proof that the leader of our country has been lying to us, and that those lies have cost us American soldiers and the trust of the international community. What else do we need to get some action here, people?

    Hell, all Clinton had to do was redefine a blowjob. Bush redefined "logical reason."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home